HUGE disappointment. enough said.
dear human beans [beings]
sorry for scaring you [if i did]
and just to let you know, i was NOT demon-possessed [don worry]
yes, i'll be fine [if you continue praying for me, pls?]
it has been a great week indeed. [crazy week indeed]
well, i was in the process of recovering from a trauma. . .
then another stress came in
and it was too unbearable. . .[it got the better of me] [really]
so i had to scream my lungs out [its not out yet]
for now i'm back to square one
starting the process all over again
this time with GREATER HOPE [muahahahahaha]
the devil shall not touch me
all the trust i put in you, has gone to waste
all the hope that i once had, *snaps* gone.
but thanks to you
life is even more meaningful now
The world you painted was new
The colors were so alive
Took a lie and made it true
A final touch and then right into the painting you dive
Whenever did it all happen
That one color after another seems to fade
Now the sky is carved with a coalpen
It's all gray despite the effort you made
I know You’re always throwing kisses from the sky
Tonight I caught one
Sixteen years old
I dare to swim further out
I know You’re always throwing kisses from the sky
Tonight I caught one
Hey...
Monday, February 25, 2008
0 comments?:
Post a Comment