I'm SO not in the mood now. I was in the middle of blogging and when I got disconnected, friggin' Internet Explorer closed itself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright.
I was talking about KIDS. Cute ones. Like Johnathan. Aaron's little brother.
I saw him and another kid building sandcastle and I joined them. Obviously, it wasn't a sandcastle but a.....mud house as the kid said so.
10 years old.
As I was saying, I don't fancy babies. They like to cry. Most of them. Yeah yeah I know. They're just babies! They know nothing! They're so innocent and..... THEY'RE SCARY TOO! Once I made a baby cry by just..... touching his head. SCARY EH!!!!! Go near him also cannot! Ish.
Kids are better when they know how to talk. Some are really sweet. So genuine. => But some may be over-talkative lah. Ok. Enough of kids.
I killed my handphone. No, I think it was murdered. By sea water. Cis.
So ya, I'm still trying to get over it. Sob.
"Give thanks in all circumstances..." - Quote of the day
-----------------------------Edit Post-------------------------------
"Problem is NOT a problem when you trust in God."
"When all comes down to NOTHING God is up to SOMETHING!"
Ok. I'm better now. Huahuahua.
Awesome.
Very tired these days. Especially when this morning I couldn't sleep well because of the heavy rain and loud thunder. Which is happening the same thing.....right now, except for the thunder. Probably the best time to sleep? I doubt.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
3 comments?:
aw... kesiannya.. come we go shop for a 'coffin'..
yapp =P
coffin for my phone??? its ok.. my dad took it. kena nag abit. say i always rosak handphones. i don always ok! so ya... it's all good now.. made me wanna work berabis and earn money to buy new handphone. bah its ok la.
HI SOONG!
Post a Comment