"Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live" - Tuesdays with Morrie
That got me thinking.
So much I wanna say but I'm so bad at putting my thoughts into words.
Recently I've read Mitch Albom's books titled For One More Day and Tuesdays with Morrie.
Now I'm reading Five People You Meet in Heaven.
I remember my sis Kristen recommended the book to me but I never touched it til recently.
And all I can say is that... I almost cried reading one of his books. In my office. LOL
Yes I get very bored so I always bring a book with me. with snacks. hohoho
My boss(a lady) is often not around(busy woman)
So what can I do with 3 other colleagues in the office? =/ Nothing much.
Thank God for Cake Mania on my comp! huahuahuahua so addictive
I do have work to do lah but so far I've done most of it
Let boss went through everything today
"Sabar kau", she said. haha
Apparently she speaks Mandarin, Malay, English, Hakka, Canto?(dunno what else she knows) VERY fluently. tsk tsk.
Probably I'll start travelling with her in April. Landscape projects. fuh~
And I'm designing shirt for the office management so Yay! got uniform soon =)
I'm also doing the trees symbols for future landscape plans use. (so next time can copy&paste saja on the comp. no need to draaaaaaw....get it?)
So far I've learned about softscapes and hardscapes.
It's been good...so yeah...
ta.
-------
Oh ya. Half of the people here smokes(including boss) IN the office!
No air, No air
Just needed to tell you that. That's the thing I really hate.
I dont wanna die from secondhand smoke plsthx
Someone smoked vanilla flavoured ciggies somemore.
To me it has the worst smell ever!!! mau muntah.
Conclusion is.... there are 2 things that I look forward to during work.
- LUNCH
- 5.30PM sharp. GO HOME!!! (you see, they have this little machine that requires your thumbprint when you arrive AND leave the office. quite cool but...)
0 comments?:
Post a Comment