TODAY is Sunday.
TODAY is when Bobby preached in service.
TODAY is when I met my leaders for lunch and talk serious stuff.
TODAY is when I had Tom Yam. [Hallelujah!]
TODAY is when I have really decided to go Penang for training.
TODAY is when I have decided to become like Daniel.
TODAY is when I found out something random which is quite saddening to me, but wth, I love her.
TODAY is when I realised I need to pray more. and more and more and more and more.
TODAY is when I feel like I have so much to give but I always give excuses.
TODAY is when I realised that I'm a young adult. =(
TODAY is when I feel A BIT [only] old-er.
TODAY is when I realised that I want to make a difference.
TODAY is when I feel excited because I know God is going to do great things in my life.
TODAY, right here, right now, I pray that I will be someone who wants nothing else but God's will to be done in her life!
i love mayonnaise. because i can.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
0 comments?:
Post a Comment