I just dunno about myself. No matter how many times I told myself not to think anymore, I'd still end up thinking anyway.

Seriously, I dunno what's wrong with ME! I've only started to feel like this recently.

I think alot about almost everything. Random stuff. Like, why is the sky blue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

Just kidding.

But, hmmm..... Really, why is the sky blue arh?

Anyway, thanks to whoever tried to cheer me up. And sorry cause it seems like nothing gets into my head except for.....crap. I think I'm worrying too much. Probably somethings happened too fast til I feel lost. And blur.

Suddenly I'm missing Hong Kong very badly. =( I miss the food. I miss the people. I miss the shopping malls. I miss the tiny apartment. I miss the scenery. I miss everything lah. But I wasn't that happy in HK last year because of somebody. Uh, sad memories.

Mom wants me to work in office. I hate answering calls eh. But for the sake of money..... NO I WON'T BETRAY MYSELF! NO!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Sorry that I over-reacted.

I still dunno which college to go. I have one in mind which is The One Academy but I'm not sure yet. Cause I haven't talked to my parents about it. I know they won't let me go KL..... So I'm really stressing out right now just by thinking of it. ARGH.

I need money. =(

Oh wow, I never knew I like listening to Jazz. Hehe. Especially Michael Buble. CHRISTMAS SONGS! And I can't wait for Christmas! *dreams*

My Christmas List. (tiba-tiba) *ahem ahem* I don't want anything but my friends for Christmas. Ok ok, I would be lying if I didn't add the word 'food' on the list. Turkey. Yum yum.


...............But then I saw this while chatting with Jude. "MEAT IS MURDER"

Some meat are nice bah! I don't take much meat but yeah, some are nice. Then all of a sudden, durian comes into picture. Eh? Who cares. Durians are yummy. Ice blended durian is nice too.

I think I'm kinda hungry now.

0 comments?: